Thursday, December 16, 2010

'Inside the studio' -- art studio pics

I just love seeing photos of artist's studios.. it's nice to see where they create their masterpieces and what their space is like.. as for mine, it's in the basement of my home (wish it were above ground-- with Northern light windows.. but it is where it is and it works out well for me! ..maybe someday i'll have the dream studio! :)

Here are a few pics of my art studio.. (more to come-- i plan on taking a 360 pano pic as well)

size of studio is approx 12x24 and has a bathroom/sink as well


(Above) one view of the corner of my studio; you can see the
painting, 'Cherries' on the easel



(above) misc props on my shelf



(Above) just finished this painting, 'Peppers,' mixed media, 18x24



above - 'tools of the trade' (oils and oil pastels)

No comments:

Post a Comment